I'm sure for all of us 2020 will be a year to remember, so we wanted to end the year on some highlights for us. It's been a busy one!
• Launched our Vulnerability Experts throughout our business who have been taking part in remote training for topics such as bereavement and preventing suicide.
• Supported our fantastic NHS workers by offering a discount off their bill.
• We've been able to continue to provide a seamless service both operationally and in customer services throughout the pandemic and continue to do so with the current restrictions.
• Updated our Priority Services Register so were able to support more customers who have additional needs and allow families and friends to also sign their loved ones up to this service.
• Introduced the Wessex Water Foundation to support people hardest hit by Covid-19.
• Successfully retained the ServiceMark with distinction from the Institute of Customer Service.
• Launched our Covid Assist tariff to support those affected financially.
• Carried out research to improve our discount for low-income pensioners and how we can reach more customers we want to support.
From all the team, we want to wish you and all your clients a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's to a healthy and happy 2021.