For up to date information about our response to Covid-19 please go to our website. If you're operating in the Bristol Water area, you can also see updates on their web page.
Is your business running as normal?
It's business as usual within our support functions and we are still providing the same level of service throughout the pandemic with a mixture of staff working at home and in our offices. We are following government guidance to protect our customers and colleagues to supply safe drinking water and sewerage services as normal.
What measures are in place to help our customers?
- We recognise that some customers are facing extreme financial difficulty and we don't want anyone to worry about paying their water bill.
- We still have our full range of schemes to help customers struggling to pay their bills.
- We continue to tailor our support to the need of the customer; this may mean offering flexible payments or payment deferrals for anyone who needs it.
- We continue to signpost our customers in extreme financial difficulty to independent debt advice.
How are you supporting those in extremely vulnerable categories?
- All our employees have been provided with safety equipment and the latest guidance from the Government and Public Health England to minimise the risk and help reduce the spread of coronavirus. If your clients are worried about having one of our colleagues enter their home, please let us know and we'll rearrange non-urgent appointments.
- We are encouraging anyone who is in one of these groups to sign up to Priority Services online so that we can ensure we support them. Please do make sure that you, your friends, your family, colleagues, neighbours and clients all sign up to Priority Services if needed and do let us know about any support needed with bills/payments.
If you have any suggestions that would help you in this time please do get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.